We decided to serve it rather simply.
Sliced thin with a salad of watercress & some watermelon pickle.
Come & try some while it lasts.
We make weekly runs to the local farms, and as the seasons progress, we will share with you what is in season and how we use it in our kitchen as well as what we are drinking with it. Visit our web site for more info on Swoon Kitchenbar http://www.swoonkitchenbar.com
Culatello served with local baby escarole
in a green olive & caramelized onion vinaigrette
1. Soft Shell Crabs
2. North Wind Farm Cornish Game Hens
3. Holmquest Farms Bi Color Corn
4. Montgomery Place Orchards Plums & Apricots
5. Migliorelli Farm Thumbellina Carrots
6. House Made Linguine & Littelneck Clams
7. Braised Veal Ribs
8. Local Rabbit Rittettes
9. Cherry Tomatoes, every kind
10. Maine "Peeky Toe" Crab Salad
11. Maine "Day Boat" Cod
12. Stone Church Farm Duck Confit
13. Black Raspberry Martinis
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Hudson Valley, NY